Thursday, July 20, 2006

Taking time for the little things....




At last my studio (12' X 60' olddddddd trailer) is in place...it's setting sideways as one tire sank into the grass...however Jeff has to build cement slab things and then set it straight etc...BUT it's in place...so while out looking at it ewwwwwww so very much work to be done...oh my anyways I noticed how pretty my lilies are...okay so we won't talk about the weeds that are taking over...but I thought gosh I hadn't even notices and there a bunches of them right there and I get so busy I don't take time to see the little things...hummm gotta work on that one...

2 comments:

Bear said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bear said...

Hi again - I messed up put the dolls cvomment here and then realised wot I done so I deleted it- I lubs these lillies of yours- how cheery they are - they near your room??- Its taking a whie to get it sorted isnt it??
BUT I does so lubs these sweet lillies
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxo