Sunday, January 18, 2009

Photo of the day...I'm late...



Jelly Bean the Confection Fairy however is finished...
she stands 18" tall and such a sweetie she is...has a flat face with instructions on how to color it with watercolor pencils....she has little pointed ears and painted leggings and is dressed in the illusion of costuming....she is perfect for all levels of dollmakers...comes with both individual finger pattern and mitts....she has needle sculpted toes and oh my her feet are on the larger side but that only helps her stand better...she has one little problem...every thing she touches turns to confections...OH MY....and of course the pattern tells the secrets of how to create her sweet treats from fabric...her wings are wired so that they can be posed...she is the perfect addition to every collection....pattern retails for 10.00 can be ordered from http://www.dollmakersjourney.com or http://www.clothdollpatterns.com

10 comments:

Carla said...

Very pretty wings! Is she a big girl?

Cheryl said...

Perfect name for this doll. I'll be ordering her pattern as soon as it is ready. Can't wait.

Serena Lewis said...

her wings balance her perfectly, sherry! lovely doll ~ :)

Linda Fleming said...

Aww.. isn't she just the cutest little girl?

MaryO said...

Those wings were the perfect finishing touch for her, Sherry. She's a dear!

HElen said...

She is so sweet and motivated me to go back to sewing machine. Waiting for pattern to buy. Thank you!

Shashi Nayagam said...

She is lovely. I can see you had great fun making her. Happy New Year

Sprite said...

Awwwwww She is just the sweetest little thing ever! Pun sooo intended! :)

Hugs,
Sprite

NEEDLEWINGS said...

She is so very pretty! Love her!

Bear said...

Sherry
its been a while and I am so happy I looked on down- heres Jelly and isnt she the ants pants. Your dolls are always so bewdiful but I think I am in love with dearest darling Jelly shes so darn cute big feet and all(well I have monster feet as well so I see me in her LOL)

Oh me oh my I LOVE JELLY
love n hugs bear oxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxxo