Friday, January 16, 2009

OMG she has a name

Well I had decided the doll was the confection fairy after Judi a had mentioned...so now she has a name "Jelly Bean" the confection Fairy...so what does this mean...well she needs wings and I worked on her fabric confections last night and yepper the pattern will tell how to make wonderful chocolate confections from fabric...wohoo
thanks and a picture of the final doll this weekend...pattern will retail for 10.00 and be available from http://www.dollmakersjourney.com or http://www.clothdollpatterns.com as I won't be doing any individual sales while we are redoing the school....

4 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Jelly Bean it is! I can't wait to see her with wings and treats ~ :)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing her finished, hurry up!! and that name is too cute!!

Jacque Uetz said...

Love the name can't wait to see her goodies!!

Sue said...

Oh, that's wonderful. I'm glad you liked that name. Definitely a pattern I have to buy.