Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What's new


Hello all,
Well the storms and flooding have taken it's toll for sure...we are still at mom/dad's and chance of more rain to come...OH MY....however the good news is that Kate Erbach took my Watercolor faces book and did some wonderful things with it...it's avalaible on CD for 20.00 at http://www.clothdollpatterns.com or
http://www.dollmakersjourney.com
or for 15.00 downloaded pdf file from http://www.dollstreetdreamers.com...the cover is new and soooooooo many new color pages and info...truly like a whole new book...I'm so excited and think you will be also...

7 comments:

Sharon-NZ said...

It looks awesome, I have your book already and it is great, are you going to put the illusion costuming book out as a pdf.....

Sherry Goshon said...

hey sharon
well anyone that wants it pdf i sure don't mine selling it that way it would be 20.00 thanks

Linda Fleming said...

Looks great, Sherry! Yes, Kate is a whiz at this, but then it wouldn't be hard to make you look good- you produce all the amazing info and examples. So your and Kate's skills are dynamo combo!

Anonymous said...

Sherry,
I hope that your house and your family stays safe with all the floods.
the CD looks great!

Laurel said...

oh, you've done it again - another of your books that I must have.....payday is Sunday, hurray!

Fran said...

WOW!! CONGRATS!! on the CD. It looks FANTASTIC!! I'm sure you will do well with it.
Love & Hugs
Frannie

Designs by Kat Lees said...

Happy Sunday to you Sherry. I love your NEW BOOK this one I really should get remember when you had to tell me the watercolor part of the pencil was for, hehehehehe! DAH! I know it will be very successful as always. Congrats on the middle son getting married, you getting them all out, hehehe!
It will be nice for you and Jeff for sure. Love and Hugs, Kat Lees