Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shane and Shaybree wedding today




Well today the middle son Shane got married...he and Shaybree have been going together for 7 yrs...it was a beautiful wedding...I didn't get many good pictures but I know there will be some that were taken by other so I can share those later...but here are the grooms men and shane waiting for pictures so they played cards...then I did get one of Shane, Shaybree and her sister... then the kids cutting the cake...hopefully I will be able to show just how awesome it was later...

3 comments:

Nita Butler said...

Sherry the pics are great! Wowzer...looks like a very lovely wedding! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Love you,
Nita

Kims Art said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding! I just found your blog and I am going back to add you to my links to visit. I have been a fan of yours a very long time! It's always so cool to find the people you admire out her in blogland. Have a wonderful 4th!

Bear said...

you worry to much the pics are so wonderful and the kids made a very beautiful married couple - thanks for taking some pics hope there will be more
love n hugs bear oxoxoxox