Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Watercolor Pencil face class


Watercolor Pencil face class
Come join me in a beginner watercolor pencil face class...you will learn proportions of the face...how to color a realistic face and a fantasy one...if you have taken Echlin online class then you have taken this face class...both lessons one and two are posted and it's ready to go...no waiting for lessons.

Classes are suspended until I have completed work on renovating the school! Check back soon! (updated Jan 2009)

2 comments:

Staci Rose said...

Hello, Sherry! I love your blog. Therefore, I have decided to make the fact known. Please, visit Staci Rose Designs and claim your award.

Carolynl said...

Wow sherry ... can't wait to see your award ... I love your blog too ... I check it out every morning with my cuppa just to see what wonderful creations you never cease to amaze me with ... now what was the decision for the fairy house ... can't keep us in suspence forever you know ... LOL ... luv ya .. cal