Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by http://sewingwithmoonbeams.blogspot.com/. As I am not too good at these things I will take the easy one and just give the 7 random facts/habits about myself. So here goes :

1. I seem to be in a very slow frame of mind...however I'm strolling along with dolls
2. I check my email to reward myself for doing work...teehee

3.I love to snack on cheese and drink greentea when working

4. I watch (listen) to CSI and Law and order while working

5. I don't like to cook my hubby jeff does the cooking

6. I love teaching but get tired of traveling

7.I love the computer and belong to way tooooooooooo many groups...

The rules: Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog ....

1 comment:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Thanks for playing Sherry.