Saturday, December 02, 2006

Meet Beatrice...who says no sugar for me...



I'm hosting a teapot parts swap on my online group Fabricdollart...and I couldn't resist putting my teapot together all tho I can't mail parts out yet as I'm waiting for more parts to arrive...but thought you might like a sneak peak at what we are getting...
Head by Natalie Hamade
Body by Jacque Uetz
Hat by Fran Farrigan-Meehan
Spout by Delys Brady
Handle by me...
I will have another one as I signed up for handles and faces...







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's WONDERFUL!!! I recognized Nat's head & Jacque's body (you know what I mean) and they are so cute with your handle & Little Frannie's hat! What a fun swap!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I knew I would regret not joining this swap!! This is sooooo cute, Sherry! Everyone did a fabulous job with the parts.

Judi said...

Oh how fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That doll is a hoot- what a face!
Hugs-
Linda F from FL

suzanne said...

Nice head, and you know sugar is only trouble no matter how much we want it,
Beautiful Picture trails, LMT member myself.
Suzanne

shashi said...

So lovely to see the teapot lady.Wow isn't she great. I love the faces by done by Natalie.