Thursday, April 07, 2011

What I've been up to





Well let's see here are pictures of the swap doll for the Easter Challenge/swap

and the wonderful Rabbit I received from Patrick Gill from that swap...isn't he wonderful and i'm working on the area under the stairs to my studio...I got the back wall painted and stairs...these are the fabrics i'm using but truly this was just staged so I could see what i was doing rofl and that is my new 3.00 auction chair and it's the perfect color...won't get to play til after PA show as those fabrics are for my dining room chairs wohooo can't wait...now onward to dolls for the show...9 heads and 3 in different ones in wip rofl better get busy 5 weeks to go OH MY

2 comments:

Healing Woman said...

I love those eyes and pouty lips. You are a master with expression!

Judi W. said...

Fabulous! What group are you swapping with?