Monday, April 05, 2010

Getting ready for Matti and Chel's wedding




Oh my where does the time go...well I'm on the down swing now...i need to take in Lil Scarlett's flower dress since she is so thin...finished the cupcake rack tonight...it will have strawberries and grapes in top container and nestled in between cupcakes...i think all rehearsal dinner things are done...I made a burnout silk velvet duster to wear over a simple wine colored dress...i will take more pics and post them of rehearsal dinner and wedding reception...only 5 days...all the guys go tomorrow to have the last fitting of their tuxes...I'm excited I've never seen all my guys in tuxes wohoo...

2 comments:

MaryO said...

How exciting, Sherry! Your dress is gorgeous and you'll be stunning wearing it. I can't wait to see the cupcake stand all filled with cakes and tidbits.
My very best wishes to the happy couple, I hope they enjoy a lifetime of happiness together.
And I hope you have time during all this to have some fun!

Judi W. said...

Congrats to everyone! Weddings are stressful but so much fun! You are going to look beautiul in that dress and duster! Can't wait to see pics of it all!