Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Great Minds certainly think a like...




As yall know Jean and I are working on a piece together to kick off her new online class place...well I have posted the doll but we have been only giving clues on what Jean's part is...wellllllll I have to tell you it's a water vessel and more...where do the great minds come in...well I got my new Doll Crafter today and Anne Wahl has a paperclay boat...NOW who would think but like i said GREAT MINDS THINK A LIKE...just had to share what a hoot...and can't wait to see Jean's finished...yall know she is the queen glitz...here is some sneek peeks...OH My

5 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Well have been pestering Jean to tell us what that was. At last she relented lol!
Looks like it is going to be a great project.

MaryO said...

Oh, you and Jean are the queens of teasing! But I know your new project is going to be exciting to see.....

sandy said...

Ohhh I wanna see more!

Carolynl said...

I just love the dimensions ... you know how everyone sees shapes as something ... well I'm always the odd one out ... like there is a rabbit in the moon & I always thought it was a man ... I'll keep practising my patience ... lol ...
you gals are something else ...

Carla said...

Looks pretty. What is that first picture?