Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Muse has returned OH MY



Well my muse has returned...however I'm giggling as it's certainly not the old one...
I started out drafting a teapot doll pattern...so I wanted to test the pattern to make sure the doll would work...I got the teapot sewn of light weight canvas and gessoed...and oh my the Muse arrived and took me where...I at first said...oh my not very Sherry ...but then again maybe VERY sherry...so if you want to follow along on my new journey I will post pics as the piece comes along...my brain is spinning faster then the dang stuff will dry...it's cloth, plaster cloth and paper mache so far...stay tuned...or this will be my first Ooak of the New Year

5 comments:

MaryO said...

Wow, this is a real departure for you Sherry! I'm excited to see where this one goes!!!!

Judi W. said...

She's BAAACK ... whoo hoo!

Kai said...

These muse types are unpredictable critters, aren't they? Yours is picking you up and TOSSING you in a new direction! And what A FUN direction, too! I'll be watching to see how this evolves!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh looks like you got the fun muse... Look forward to seeing where she leads you.

Bear said...

I say VERY Sherry!!
looks good get on and finish off my lovely one!
polease
love n hugs n gigglings tooooooo
bear xoxoxoxoxoxoxo