Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Life...OH MY

I haven't blogged in a few days...Life seems to be still twirling in these parts...but let's see if I can give a bit of update...well Matti was to leave last Monday...he was going to go active marines instead of army...he had to take the tests over and he scored higher but final out come was a 78 instead of 80 to pass...many questioned how weird that was as he had a 100 in vocabulary, 95 reading comprehension or vise verse...but on the math stories he failed...big time...well he could wait 6mths and try again and he said &*CK it and joined the army active which was his first plans...now strange as it may be...when he got all his papers back and the army re added scores (all tho he didn't have to retake the test he had passed when he went in for National Guard) it was a type o...he had scored a 98 rofl...well I told him it's called Fate...and the difference is Marines he would have been away from Sheena 5 mths for boot camp etc...Army that is done and she will Join him in two weeks to a month at the longest...and where you say...Alaska...wohooo Judi W here they come...so now that is one area of my life that should calm down for the moment...lol Jeff and Matti went camping with friends over the weekend...Sheena and I decided that she would go to her mom's and I off to my mom/dad's...we had great plans of creating...my gma ended up in the hospital...it still was a good visit...now home...I still feel unlevel...I know menopause plays a big part it in...but i feel so much like I'm hanging from a thread...let's hope it's a strong one...Rhi's bday is friday...wow 3 yrs already and it will be the first bday I will attend since I usually go to Australlia to teach this time of year...miss the girls down under but sure nice to be home...and with my stress level good thing...okay enough that's what's up with me...

2 comments:

MaryO said...

Nobody ever said life was easy, but dear girl I think you've had more than your share! I'm glad Matti's plans have been set now, and it sounds good that he'll be going to Alaska instead of some other places he could be going! Nice that Sheena can join him so soon. Now, Mom, sit back and let the world take care of itself for awhile. Rest your poor brain and body!!!

Anonymous said...

We should all be gathering at Mooroochydore tonight but cancelled due to lack of numbers I am very sad that it didn't get up but...

Your faces are just even more beautiful than ever I love the extra drama.
Cheers
Jenny Bakos